title

Friday, July 3, 2009

Mommy Fail

Today is Friday. We have gymnastics on Fridays. Every Friday. For the past six months we have been doing this. How in the world did I forget that we had gymnastics today? I have no idea but I did. I chatted on Facebook chat this morning with a friend we met at the library and she asked if we had any plans today. I said I had planned to clean but that can always wait. So we planned to meet at the park 45 minutes later...at 10:00...when gymnastics is supposed to start. I don't know what happened but since I can totally use this excuse right now I will...I blame it on being pregnant and not being in my right mind!!

We had a great time at the park though!! Reese of course wanted to swing almost the whole entire time. She really could swing for hours...which is a good workout for my arms. It beautiful this morning so I am glad we made it outside. I guess I will do a make-up class next week for gymnastics.

No comments: