title

Friday, February 13, 2015

Daddy-Daughter Dance

Reese and Lance went to a Daddy-Daughter Dance last Saturday. Reese was so excited for this day to finally come. They got all dressed up and went to dinner together first. I think they went to Ted’s because Reese wanted a burger. After dinner, our friend, Clint, and his daughter came to pick them up and head to a local airport for the party.

2-13-15 003

UGH! I don’t know why all of my pictures are turning out so bad lately. I need to just stick with my phone! I’m sorry they look so washed out.

2-13-15 006

They had a blast! Lance has some really cute pictures on his phone. There was a photo booth, dancing, desserts, and a lot of fun. I am so glad they got to have this special time together and spend some one on one time! Reese looks up to Lance so much and is always doing what he doing from working out to bible studies.

No comments: