title

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Hayes's 1st Day of School

Hayes finally had his first day of school. His was excited and nervous all at the same time. He is usually pretty brave about things and jumps right in but in the last six months or so he has become a little attached, not wanting to leave me. 



He did great though. He had sweet little tears in his eyes as he got out of the car but went right in and did his thing. I have no doubt he was acting like this with in days of school starting.


His sweet curls are back after shaving his hair this summer.



He was all smiles when I picked him up from school. He had a great first day in Pre-K.


We celebrated with a chocolate chip cookie and talked all about his first day.


I think this is going to be a great year for him. He has some of his favorite people in his class and gets to see other ones on the playground. His teachers seem really great and have been doing this for a long time. Before I know it he is going to be starting kindergarten and I will be curled up in the corner crying! Ha!

No comments: