title

Friday, January 26, 2007

Weight Gain

I have been keeping up with my weight ever since I found out I was pregnant. I don't want to be one of those people who is "eating for two". In reality I am eating for myself and something that is not even five inches long.

Every Friday morning after I work out, I get on the scale in the locker room to see my fate. So far I have only gained two pounds since I found out I was pregnant. To be honest, this is one of the scariest parts of being pregnant. I have worked so hard for three years to maintain a weight I am happy with and it is about to all go down the drain. I know this is something that has to happen and that it is a good thing but it is scary!!

I hope that after having the baby I will be able to get back to a comfortable size again.

On this same note, I am starting to see a belly popping out. To a stranger it probably looks like I need to jump on a treadmill and lay off the burgers. It will be interesting to see how long it takes for someone in public to ask me if I am pregnant.

No comments: