title

Friday, June 22, 2007

She does like her Daddy

Over the last couple of months Lance has started to get a complex that the baby does not like him. When ever she is moving around I will tell him. When he puts his hand on my stomach, she will stop moving. It actually became quite amusing. Last night Lance started talking to her while we were laying in bed. He would get real close to my belly and say something to her or ask her a question. Every time he stopped talking she would kick right where is voice had been. I don't know if it was coincidence or if she was responding to him. Needless to say we were cracking up. He started asking her what names she liked. I think she picked her own name last night...hopefully we are done with name picking because it is kind of stressful.

No comments: