title

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Swim Lessons

The kids started swim lessons yesterday. We are going on vacation before our pool gets opened so I wanted to make sure they were comfortable in the water before we went. They were both super excited about getting to go to the pool.

4-12-12 006

Reese was in a class with out me but I had to be in the pool with Sam. I was really hoping he was old enough to do it on his own but no such luck. I personally think he is ready to move on but the rules say he has to have a parent in the water with him until he is three at the place we are taking lessons. And can I say how not fun it is to go swimming when it is so cold outside?!?!

4-12-12 007

Sam’s class was first. He got right in the water and did exactly as he was told. I was surprised at how much he remembered from lesson last year. Reese was perfect during his class and sat in the parent watch area.

After Sam’s class, it was Reese’s turn. She did so great. She remembered everything as well and looked like a pro. Her teacher was out so they had a sub. After class, the sub told me that her teacher would probably have her move up to the next level because she had mastered everything from the level she was in.

I was so proud of both of my little fish. I think we are going to have a blast this summer in the pool and at the beach. Reese told me this morning she wished it was still Wednesday. When I asked why she said so she could go back to swim lessons. I can’t wait for summertime!!

No comments: