title

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Ten Months Old

It seems like I just wrote out a post about Hayes being nine months old a few days ago. Where does the time go? How has one month gone by so fast?

9-3-13 003

Hayes keeps growing and learning more every day. He has such a mix of Reese and Sam’s personalities. The two of them are so different and he takes parts of each of them.

9-3-13 008

Hayes is super mobile. He climbs on everything. His favorite place to be is on the couch. He loves to throw himself around on there and dive from one side to the other. It makes me a nervous wreck though. He also loves to climb in and out of his chair all day. Climbing up on the fireplace is something new he has been testing out. I try to tell him no when I see him even thinking about it. So far he is pretty good at listening…ha!

9-3-13 011

He is a rough and tumble true little boy. I know the second he figures out how to walk he is going to tackle Sam. He loves to watch Sam and Daddy sword fight, wrestle, and play together.

9-3-13 022

He is a big fan of Daddy. He gets so excited to see him and will dive in to his arms. Neither of the other two did this so I think it makes Lance feel special.

He will use anything and everything to help himself walk. There are constantly chairs being moved around the kitchen and laundry baskets sliding across the floor.

9-3-13 025

He is doing a great job sleeping. I am so happy that he sleeps about 11 hours each night. Some nights he will wake up around 5:30, I will nurse him and he will go back to sleep. He usually takes two naps a day at about an hour each. His afternoon nap is sometimes longer.

He still only has six teeth. He is trying to cut the other two teeth on the bottom. I know because he is constantly biting me. Ugh!

9-3-13 001

I can’t believe we are so close to him being one year old!!

No comments: