title

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Our Atlanta FUN DAY

Because our summer had been controlled so much by swim team thus far, my friend Kristin and I decided to have a FUN DAY with our kids. I woke my kids up Monday morning by singing that we were going to have a fun day and that it was time to get up for our fun day. They didn't know what to think. Kristin and I decided that we would take our kids in to Atlanta to play in the water fountains at Centennial Olympic Park (where I also found my brick...I had never seen it before), ride the ferris wheel, and eat lunch at the Sundial. One added bonus we hadn't thought about was that the new street car was free so we go to ride that too. We had so much fun and I am so glad we did this. I think it will be great memories for our kids and us.
















No comments: