title

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A New Chapter

It's been a week since I last blogged and our lives are completely different. Last Wednesday I was admitted to the hospital at 4:00pm because I was in labor. It wasn't any kind of crazy situation like my water broke and gushed out or that I was having contractions every 5 minutes and almost didn't make it to the hospital. On Wednesday morning I had a few questions about things that were happening so I called the doctor. He told me to come to their office immediately. When I got there they stuck me on the contraction monitor and I was definitely having contractions. They sent me to the hospital to get things started. Around 8:00am on Thursday the contractions started getting stronger and I was waiting on the doctor the arrive. She was busy with another lady so I had to wait. Finally after an hour of pushing, at 10:56am Reese was born and life has been amazing. She is a perfect baby and we could not ask for any better. Lance has been the perfect husband and daddy. He has done so much to help out. My mom has been staying with us since Sunday and has done more than we could ask. We have been enjoying every moment with Reese and have loved everything about being parents. Our lives will never be the same and we are so thankful...

No comments: