title

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Two more days

Two more days of work...Hallelujah!! Work has been stressing me out lately so I decided that instead of working up until the baby comes that this Friday will be my last day whether or not the baby is born on Monday. So this time next week I will either be relaxing at home or snuggling with a new baby. The doctor said she will only let me go one week over my due date so I will only be at home for one week with nothing to do if she decides to stay snuggled in my belly.

A friend of mine that I met in yoga class had a c-section yesterday. I can't wait to hear how they are doing. I am sure she will send out an email in the next week. Hopefully everything went perfectly for them!! I am kind of jealous that she knew an exact date that she would be having her baby. I feel like I am kind of wondering around lost right now...at least I have the 23rd as a final date.

Tick, Tick, Tick...

No comments: