title

Monday, August 20, 2007

One Month

Reese was a month old yesterday. I can't believe time has gone by so fast. Today we had her one month visit at the doctors office. She weighed ten pounds, six ounces and was 22 1/4" long. Her head is now 15" around. She also had her second hep B shot. It was pitiful but she did great. She only cried for a second. She is sleeping now and she looks like an angel!

Last night she slept for almost eight hours. Every night she wakes up around 2:45 but will usually (key word) go back to sleep until 4:30 or so. This morning I woke up around 4:45 and realized I had been asleep since 10:30...crazy! I went to her room and she was sound asleep. I was afraid we had turned the monitor off and hadn't heard her wake up. It was still on and she was happy sleeping. I went back to sleep thinking it would only be for 15 minutes or so but woke up again at 5:40 and she had just started stirring. I got her out of bed before she could get really upset realizing how hungry she was (if she gets too worked up it is hard to feed her). I started feeding her and she feel right back to sleep. So I changed her to wake her up so she would eat. She ate and then shortly went back to sleep. She must be growing more!!

No comments: