title

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Things I have learned so far

1 - Girls poop can project as far as little boys pee.
2 - I am not in control. No matter what I think is going to happen...Reese does the opposite. I guess that is a good lesson to remember when she is a teenager.
3 - Breastfeeding is not easy!
4 - Lance is a great dad and tries really hard with Reese...even when she is screaming.
5 - I have more love in my heart than I ever thought that I could.
6 - I have to depend on and talk to God more now than I ever have in the past.
7 - The random smiles are my favorite.
8 - I appreciate every moment of every second.
9 - Time really does fly...how does it go by so fast??
10 - There will be something new to learn every day and I enjoy and am thankful for the lessons God has given me.

No comments: