title

Friday, August 17, 2007

Poop on hands and Spit-up on shoulders

These are a few of the gifts Reese has given me this past month. Here is a story about a gift she gave her daddy.

The other day I was getting ready to give Reese a bath while Lance was doing some work in the office. Right after I sat her in the bathtub she pooped in it. So I called for Lance to come and get her so I could rinse the tub out and start over. As he got her out of the tub I told him it may be wise to put a diaper on her because she may not be done. He said "Nah, it will be ok." Famous last words. As I began to rinse out the tub I hear a loud fart and poop splatter all over Lance and the bathroom floor. I laughed hysterically...crying actually. Lance just stood there mortified and then she did it again as well as peed on him this time. It was the funniest thing I have ever seen. If Lance hadn't been ready to throw up, I would have run and grab the camera to document this lesson learned. However, I just let him change his clothes (throwing away his shirt) and clean up the floor.

I seriously hope I never forget that story so that I can tell it again and again. It was SOOO funny!!

1 comment:

laurel said...

That is just too funny! I laughed outload when I read this. I really wish you had a picture so I could put it on the wall at work.