title

Friday, November 30, 2007

Cereal

Wednesday was the first day introducing cereal to Reese. It was quite an experience for both of us. I had to figure out how best to give her the cereal and she had to figure out what to do with it. I video taped (I guess it is not really taped anymore since it is digital but you know what I mean) feeding her on Wednesday but all of the videos are long and will take forever to load. I did a shorter one today that is not as funny but you can see her being a big girl and eating (and squealing...not sure why she squeals the whole time...I guess she is excited to be eating). She ate ALL of her cereal today. I think she liked it because it was a little thicker than the last two days. After I put the cereal in her mouth she sticks a finger in her mouth to suck on. I think that helps her swallow. The first day all of the cereal ended up on her bib but I think she actually swallowed most of it today. Enjoy!

No comments: