title

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Two Firsts

On Saturday night Reese laughed for the first time. She was almost laughing when we were playing with Becca during the afternoon. That evening I did something that tickled her and she laughed. It was precious and we can't wait to hear it again.

For a while Reese has been trying really hard to roll over. Finally yesterday she did it. She rolled from her back to her tummy. She was surprised and I think when I got excited it scared her because she started crying after she did it. She rolled over again for Lance last night. Today she was trying really hard to roll over and would get frustrated and cry. Finally she was able to roll over again. You can tell she is so proud of her self after she does it. I haven't been able to catch her on video doing this but as soon as I do I will post the video. Here is a picture of her right after she rolled over the first time (before she started crying).

No comments: