title

Monday, January 14, 2008

Meredith Emerson

I have wanted to write a blog about the hiker that was killed in North Georgia for a few days now. However, I haven't figured out the words to use that would convey my feelings and thoughts about this horrible tragedy. As I was surfing blogs I came across one through a friend of a friend that had a blog about Meredith Emerson. I truly feel that she says exactly what I have been thinking and feeling. (Excuse the bad word towards the end) I don't think that it is fair that I have to be scared to go out and enjoy this wonderful space that God has given me.

There is a sound bite on AJC of the 911 call placed by the person who found this evil killer. This caller is a hero because he saved the lives of more women that would have been at the hands of an evil man!

No comments: