title

Friday, January 4, 2008

MOMS

I had my first MOMS adventure today. I found this group online because I was looking for other moms in my area to spend time with. Well, it wasn't exactly as I had hoped. The moms were nice and the kids seemed to be having fun in the play area at Chick-fil-a. But it just didn't feel right. I am really looking for other moms my age. These moms seemed to be in their mid-30s and the youngest kid there was 2. Granted two of the moms are expecting but still...they are all older. Also, one of the moms came sick and her kid was sick and hacking like a seal. Seriously, keep you kid at home if they are sick. I think I will give another outing with them a chance to see how I feel about it. It is a club so there is a membership...which is $25 a year I think. I want to be sure these are people I want to spend time with before I spend the money. I don't know what I am going to do!

On another note, I know I am a mom now and I will experience some of the nastiest things ever with kids but I hate boogers and runny noses! All of the kids at Chick-fil-a today seemed to have both! Yuck!! My kids noses are probably going to be so dry and irritated because I am going to constantly be cleaning them!

No comments: