title

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

And I thought

Saturday was an eventful day!! Yesterday morning after Reese woke up we headed downstairs. She was acting kind of sluggish so we just sat on the couch and turned on PBS. She just cuddled in my lap, sucking on her juice cup, not moving. I laid down on the couch really just to test her. She does not EVER just lay down with me...and she did. She laid there in my arms kind of moaning. I asked Lance to get her some Cheerios while we were still laying there. He brought them to her and sat them in front of her. As she reached for them while still laying there she threw up all over me and the couch. It was all Pedialyte down my shirt. I sat her up and she threw up a little more then started to cry. I felt so bad for her. It was so pitiful but she immediately felt better. Since all of this was before 8 am we had to wait to call the doctors office until they opened. Once they were opened we made an appointment for 11. Twice before her appointment she had a yucky diaper. When we were finally able to see the doctor at 11:45, he checked her out, said she looked nicely hydrated, and gave us a prescription to help with nausea. We never gave her the medicine because she seemed to feel much better in the afternoon and ate ALL of her lunch.

This morning she woke up early but seems to be feeling well. I put her down for a nap because she was mighty grumpy. I hear her, right now, calling for Abby (from Sesame Street). We have definitely created a monster when it comes to "Mo". I have created a new rule where "Mo" is only watched once a day...so I better make that time count. She has been spoiled the last couple of weeks because she has gotten to watch "Mo" any time due to the fact that I was trying to get over the pain of having my wisdom teeth out and then her being sick. Next week hopefully we can get back on track once Daddy is back at work. She is not quite sure what to do with him here all day, every day. We are praying that the stomach bug has run its course!! Hopefully we can make it through the rest of the week sick-free.

Happy Birthday to my sister, Leah, today!!! We love you!!!

No comments: