title

Friday, April 17, 2009

It's Friday!

I think I have said this before but I still love Friday's even though I don't work out in the "real world". This is my "real world" now. I love having Lance home on the weekends to help out with Reese and just have around.

The other day I hear Reese yelling, "Mommy, stuck". So I come around the corner and see she has trapped herself in the corner with the piano. So funny!


I'm free!! Don't mind the snotty nose. I think she is being attacked by allergies. She has had a snotty nose all week.


Monkey Number 2 update:
There is not much to update right now with #2. We had a doctors visit earlier this week and have an ultrasound in a couple of weeks. I had a couple of really bad weeks of feeling sick but nothing too bad since then. With Reese I was nauseous from around 7 weeks to 13 weeks. So that is a little different this time. I love that I get to take naps in the middle of the day now. When I was pregnant with Reese I was working so I would come home from work, eat dinner and be in bed by 7 or 8. Now I can nap while Reese does and then have the evening to hang out with Lance. Speaking of Lance...he is different this time around too...he doesn't attend to me as much as he did with Reese! ; ) What's up with that, honey? I guess he figures I have done this before so I can handle it. But I think that is the problem with this one. I HAVE done this before so I know so much more...which makes this a little harder. I know what to expect...I know how much a newborn needs...and how much a toddler needs...can I really combine the two?? We shall see.

No comments: