title

Monday, April 20, 2009

Weekend Update

We had a fun, fun weekend this past weekend! On Saturday Lance took Reese down to the GT spring game. He said she had a lot of fun and I know Daddy had a lot of fun!!

Here they are getting ready to leave.


Walking up the stairs to the game.


Cheering "Go Jackets!"


While they were at the game I went to a fabulous baby shower. It was so creative...and I am pretty sure I am going to steal some of the ideas for any future baby shower I throw!!

Sunday we went to church and then had some friends over for lunch afterwards. Then Reese and I went to a playdate with Mitchell. We had a great time and I can't believe how big our kids are getting.

Reese has been so good today. This morning she entertained herself with coloring...which is something she is really loving right now. Then we went to visit some friends and babies. This afternoon we went to the park with Amy and Tucker. We had a great walk and fun playing on the playground.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Seriously, could she be any cuter? I swear! I am still trying to visualize my kid brother taking a child BY HIMSELF anywhere!!! :) He's come a long way...parenthood is a wonderful thing!

Leah said...

She looks so happy to be hanging out with her daddy! I love it!