title

Thursday, April 21, 2011

More Hunting

Some of my "Bad Mommy" award was forgiven today.

s_2091

Reese was supposed to have an Easter egg hunt at school today and then an outdoor fun day afterwards. Well they changed the outdoor fun day to Monday and invited parents to come both days. I decided not to go on Monday because I had so much to do. I didn't think Reese would be upset at all but I was SO wrong. When I picked her up from school she immediately started crying and asking why I was not there. She said ALL the other moms were there...turns out there were only two other moms there. I felt horrible though. I told Lance I could not decide if I should laugh or cry. Reese is so dramatic so for her to react that way is not surprising but I really felt bad.

s_2092

So today was the egg hunt and I went. I was planning to go all along but nothing could have stopped me today! Most of the girls were dressed in sweet little Easter dresses and everyone was precious carrying their Easter baskets. They had fun hunting for eggs and were so excited when it was over. They had a cute little Easter treat in their room after the hunt and then the parents left.

s_2093

Would you believe that when I pulled my camera out to take pictures the battery was dead?? The pictures I have are from my phone. So much for being prepared today.

s_2094

s_2095

Sam, of course, loved every minute. He ran to the door when I told him where we were going. He waved to Reese a dozen times with a huge grin on his face. When it was snack time he couldn't stop hugging her. It was SO sweet!!

s_2096

No comments: