title

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Random Thoughts

I have a lot of little things I want to remember so this post is just random.

*Last week I had a quick errand to do at the mall. We got there just before 10:00 so none of the stores were open yet. The Disney Store looked like it was open so we were going to go in there to kill some time. When we walked up the girls asked if Reese and Sam wanted to help open the store. Reese jumped at the chance; Sam hid behind my leg. It was so cute. They did several different things before I thought to take pictures/video. Reese loved helping!

photo 1

*Last Friday we went to Mellow Mushroom with some friends. The kids had a lot of fun together and we enjoyed the adult conversation.

1-8-13 001

*The other day we decided to pull the high chair out for Hayes to be able to sit at the table with us. I don’t think he knew what to think.

photo 2

*Monday the kids were out of school so we decided to go to the zoo for one last day of fun. It was a chilly day so not many people were there. The kids were so good and enjoyed getting to run around a bit.

photo 3

*Reese loves to write us notes all the time. There are always sweet little messages lying around the house. And so there is no confusion, coke=cook.

photo 4

photo 5

*Our winter break was nice because everyone enjoyed a little bit of sleeping in. However, I think we were all ready for our normal routine to start back again. I can’t believe we are already through Reese’s first half of kindergarten. That is just crazy to me!!

*I took Hayes to the gym for the first time. They told me he wasn’t allowed to come back until he was three months old…”company policy”.  Apparently something magical happens at three months that I don’t know about. I am pretty annoyed by this!!

No comments: