title

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Sleeping Sam

For months now Sam has been coming in to our room and getting in our bed in the middle of the night. Each night at bed time I tell him to stay in his own bed and he says "I can't!". While still pregnant I would take him back to his bed because there just wasn't enough room to be comfortable. Since having Hayes I just let him stay because I am too tired to take him back to his room. Most nights he just climbs right over me and snuggles in. If he does wake me up he will say, "Can I snuggle for five minutes?". Last night I was more towards the middle of the bed than normal. When he came in our room I guess he noticed that and just climbed in the bed. I didn't even know he was there until 2:00 when he fell out of the bed and hit his head on the night stand and instantly started screaming. Tonight I went in to his room to check on him and to turn off his flashlight. I saw something on the floor next to the bed as I was walking up to it. I used my foot to try to slide it out of the way and realized it was Sam. He was on the floor, about half way under his bed, asleep. I have no idea what he was doing. I know he didn't fall out because his bed rail was still up. I guess when he says "I can't" about staying in his bed, he really means it.


- Posted from my iPhone

1 comment:

Carrie Beth said...

He sounds just like Harper. She loves getting in our bed and I always find her in crazy sleeping positions or spots in her room.