title

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Our Weekend

Saturday, I took Reese to the Rockette’s with my mom and sister. It was a nice girls day out. We went to lunch first and then to the 2:00 show. Reese was super excited. The show was nice and we had a nice time with everyone.

11-19-2013 014

My mom took some pictures with her camera (I forgot mine). I took a couple with my cell phone though.

photo 1

I was so tired that day and during the first half I felt like I was going to fall asleep. Not because of the show, just because I was so stinking tired. At the intermission I went to get a Coke and felt like a whole new person in the second half.

photo 2

After church on Sunday, we drove out to Adrienne’s house to visit.

524

The kids had so much fun going down this slide over and over.

527

They put a bean bag at the bottom of the slide and would flip over it. It was so funny to watch.

528

How cute are these boys??

530

531

They tired themselves out nicely. All three of the kids fell asleep on the way home.

534

Let’s not forget about the babies who played so well too!

536

How sweet is that face?

537

And this is a picture from when we were at their house last time for Emme’s birthday. It is too cute not to include.

441

Thanks for the pictures, A!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.