title

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Hayes is THREE!

I just can't even believe that my baby is three. I have no baby any more...even though it is super easy for me to treat him that way. For his birthday, we decided to take him to Chuck E. Cheese after church to celebrate. Every time we drive by there he asks if we can go so we thought his birthday was the perfect time to go. And he had a blast!!!

He loved getting to open his presents and playing with everything. He has such an awesome imagination and plays in ways that the other two never did. He plays and talks with his toys and I just love to watch him.


So, the cake was in the halloween section at Kroger so it was at a total discount. I don't think we would have actually bought this cake but it tasted amazing! He thought it was so fun to have every one sing to him and for him to blow out his candles.


At three:
*Hayes is a total mess. He is a hand-full!! He is in to everything and doesn't really follow directions very well. We are obviously constantly working on that.
*He is a great helper. He loves to help do things around the house (of course, if it is his idea). He likes to help make his lunch, he puts his dishes away, and likes to help with the laundry.
*He has the sweetest imagination. He is so good at entertaining himself.
*He has a hard time waking up after his naps. He is extra grumpy during the next thirty minutes or so. I usually just let him watch a show on the iPad until he is over the grumps.
*As I was thinking about how much trouble he gets in to and how much it stresses me out, I had the realization that he is so full of joy. He really is so happy and full of giggles. I think he has a great sense of humor and I think he is going to quick-witted. 
*He has the sweetest voice that I love to record. 
*He is doing amazingly well at school and loves going. He calls his teachers by their last names only and leaves off the Mrs. part which cracks me up.
*He is full of love and affection. He loves hugs, snuggles, kisses, and being held.

No comments: