title

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Flying


I went to Virginia yesterday for work. It was just a day trip so it was packed full the whole day. Virginia was beautiful as always. We had a Grand Opening for one of our properties which went really well and then I visited another property that is under construction. The new one under construction is going to be amazing and I can't wait to see the end results of it.

Anyways, as I was flying home I was looking down on the clouds and realized how amazing it is to see something like that. Never in your life do you get to see the top of the clouds unless you are in a plane. It is so sad that some people never get to see that! No matter what the weather is like below the clouds, above them it is sunny blue skies and beautiful. I am so lucky to get to see God's creations from that high.

No comments: