title

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Looking good

I had a doctor's appointment today and it went well. I don't think I gained any weight this time but that could be due to the fact that I spent all of Monday night throwing up (and more). I think I gained five pounds today though because Lance and I went to Mellow Mushroom for lunch. I am always excited to eat there but then ALWAYS regret it afterwards. The baby's heart beat sounded great. I could tell she had moved down some because the doctor had to move the doppler down lower than usual to find the heart beat. She said that was a good thing : ). She asked if I had any questions...I said I do not really have a question but I am going to tell you that I am going to Florida for a wedding next weekend. She was ok with that...she said to just stop often to get out and walk around...I already knew that. Now I am super excited to go to Florida and enjoy my cousins wedding...I can't wait!!

Less than seven weeks to go...YIKES!

No comments: