title

Monday, May 14, 2007

Well,

1) Not many times will you hear me say this but I am glad it is Monday. I need my Yoga!
2) I am so grateful to have an amazing husband. He is such a hard worker and I appreciate everything that he does for us. He is such a strong and confident person. I am so lucky!!
3) As I said in my profile, I am grateful to be able to learn lessons from my Sunday school kids. This week it was not necessarily anything they did but from the lesson I was teaching them. From Galatians 6:9, Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary. Basically it was teaching them not to give up, God will help them to start again. So many lessons can be learned from that. You reap what you sow.
4) I had a doctors appointment today. I only gained a pound and a half which is perfect! My blood pressure was normal...which was surprising. haha...It is always normal but like I said...I need my Yoga!!

Happy Monday!

No comments: