title

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Britney

Britney Spears can't catch a break. Don't get me wrong, I think she brings on about 99% of the drama herself. However, I think the paps need to lay off of her. I saw this video the other day of her going to Target to get a camera charger. Is that news? Do we all need to watch her do this? I think the Target security cops should have kept the photographers away. I saw another video the other day when she was driving away from court. The photographers were standing in front of her car while she was trying to leave. I am pretty sure that in Atlanta if you jaywalk you get ticketed so why are these guys allowed to just stand in front of her car? No wonder she hit a car while trying to pull in to a parking space the other day. She was probably trying not to hit one of the guys standing in front of her car. Granted she should have tried to find the person who owned the car but what is she going to do...leave her name and phone number on the window so the paps can take that? I used to like Britney...liked her music lets say. But now I feel bad for her...she is a trainwreck. Hopefully she can get back on track soon. I do not think she will ever be a pop star again...however, I did hear that her new single was on the top of the charts this past week. I have not heard it so I can't comment on that.

I deleted this video because it kept making the page jump down to it. I couldn't figure out how to edit the code to stop this so the video is gone...sorry!

No comments: