title

Friday, October 19, 2007

Crib Nap Fight - Round 3

This mornings nap time did not go as well as I would have liked. She didn't fuss at all when I was rocking her but she only slept for 25 minutes. Then she would not go back to sleep and was fussy until after she ate her lunch. I got down again at 12:30. She woke up at 12:45...got her back to sleep and she has been asleep ever since (it is 2:00 right now).


Good news...hopefully I am not jinxing myself...she has slept through the night the last two nights. She wakes a couple of times and I give her a pacifier and she is right back to sleep. Maybe something good besides her sleeping in her crib for nap time will come out of these fights. I think she is so worn out by the time it is bed time that it is helping her sleep through the night. Hopefully this is just the start to full night sleeping and not a tease!!

I can't believe it but Reese is 3 months old today! It seems like we have always had her but it also seems like time has flown by. We are still enjoying every minute of having our sweet baby!! She has reached some fun milestones recently. She is reaching for and grabbing things that are with in reach. She likes her toy rings. I am hoping by the end of this next month she will be rolling over...we will see. When she is on her back she will roll to her side so I will push her the rest of the way over. She lasts much longer on her stomach when it happens that way than when I put her on her stomach to start.

To be fair to Reese, here is what she has to say about all of it (this video took FOREVER to load):

No comments: