title

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Crib Nap Fight - Round 2

Well, I got in two naps in the crib today! Both of them were around 45 minutes each. It was still a battle getting her to do this but it will get better. Usually she takes any where from an hour to two and a half hour naps in her swing. Since she only took two 45 minute naps she was sleepy this afternoon. Kristin came over to visit and Reese was sleepy but for the most part very well behaved. At around 3:45 I put her in her swing because I wanted her to get in a good sleep before dinner. She just sat in the swing and watched me and Kristin and then finally fell asleep for 30 minutes. I wasn't going to let her sleep much longer than that anyways because I want her getting used to sleeping in the crib. I am sure the battle will start all over again Monday because being away from the house on the weekend will make it difficult to get regular naps in. We will keep fighting though. I will win eventually!!

No comments: