title

Friday, April 4, 2008

Bridal Shower

I am throwing a bridal shower for a friend in two weeks...RSVPs are due tomorrow...I only have 11 replies out of 25 invitations sent. I almost always (unless I just honestly don't know if there is a conflict) RSVP immediately. How about you? One of my pet peeves is people who don't RSVP at all. And then an even bigger one is people who don't RSVP and then show up!! Obviously they have never planned any thing before. I think it should be ok to call those people out at the party. Especially when it comes to food. When it is time to eat tell them they will have to be last in line just in case there is not enough food for everyone! Haha!! They shouldn't get a party favor either. Maybe I am just being mean...

1 comment:

Nathan and Patricia Harder said...

I agree! People just do not care!