title

Friday, April 11, 2008

Fun Day

I had a fun a day today! I was supposed to meet up with my girlfriend Kristin today but she called yesterday and said she wasn't feeling well and didn't want to get us sick...so she cancelled. Well this morning she called, feeling much better, and said her sister and niece were going to be coming to her house and invited us to join them. We went to lunch at Atlanta Bread Company...which was WAY too expensive but yummy. We had some great conversation catching up on each others lives. After lunch we went to the park. It was the typical inner city park built in the middle of asphalt. There were inmates cleaning up around there too...that was weird. We found out that they were not hard criminals but that still did not ease our worries any. I am not sure inmates cleaning a childrens playground is such a great idea. But Kendall and Reese loved playing on the playground so we enjoyed it. After a few minutes of playing we went for a walk on a connecting path to the Silver Comet Trail. This led to more fabulous conversation. It was great spending time with my friends...even though I fried in the sun...good thing Reese had sunscreen on.

No comments: