title

Friday, May 16, 2008

A first for me...

Today I had full intentions of going to the park. On our way there a church near by was having a consignment sale so I pulled in. I have been thinking about getting Reese one of those toys she can stand up behind and use it to learn to walk. So I thought I would see if they had any. And they did. So I bought one. I also bought one really cute outfit. I have never bought anything from consignment except for costumes that I may have needed for a party. I have a little bit of a phobia about that...especially for Reese. But I sucked it up today and bought the toy. When I got it home I scrubbed it down real well. I will also wash Reese's new outfit several times before putting it on her.

Here she is figuring out how to use this thing...


I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee, won't my mommy be so proud of me...


Last night we had dinner with my cousins. This is the only picture I got while we were there...bummer. Maybe we can get one with them the next time we see them...in their wedding getup!! They made us a FABULOUS dinner that we greatly appreciated! And we can't wait to do it again. This is Reese's new face by the way...not sure what it is.

No comments: