title

Thursday, May 15, 2008

*Sigh*

Letting Reese cry it out hurts. When she is screaming it makes me want to cry! We know this is the best thing for the future but it hurts right now. The last two nights she has fallen asleep in 25 and then 20 minutes. Whoever said this was going to only take a few nights was WRONG! This is going to take weeks I think! Today I did let her cry it out for her morning nap and it only took a minute, literally, for her to fall asleep. That was great!

Learning, Learning, Learning. It is amazing at how much Reese is learning. She can say Ma-Ma occasionally...I think when she wants something. She can stand up just by leaning her hands on something instead of pulling herself up. She finally pulled up on the coffee table last night. It is higher than most of the other things she pulls up on so it took a while to get it. I have been giving her some YoBaby yogurt this week and she seems to like it. It took a little bit of time to get there because the taste is so different from any of her other foods. After she eats she likes to have the spoon so that she can put it in her mouth. She has also learned a bad habit of pitching a fit when she doesn't get what she wants. She hands me books that she wants to read. When I ask her where her duck book is, she can find it. Having two paci's is better than having one. She likes to have one in her mouth and one in her hand. Sometimes she will switch them back and forth. She is much more clingy right now than she has been. She has learned that if she holds on tight to my arm I can't put her down. I definitely think these past few months have been my favorite of her life so far. I can't believe she is going to be ten months old next week.

After eating some yogurt


Putting the spoon in her mouth...and relaxing


She likes to help do dishes


Checking out the world


My View

1 comment:

Nathan and Patricia Harder said...

She is getting so big! I can not wait to see her again! :) It sucks we live so far apart!!!