title

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Picture Stories

Reese and I have had a fun week. Here are some pictures to show what we have been up to.

Hollywood


I let Reese roam the upstairs while I was showering...I found her here when I got out..at my computer playing with the mouse.


My new view. When we go to the pool I usually just stick her in a t-shirt or something afterwards. This day I stuck her bloomers on her and let her run free. I think she likes it!


This is her new face. I have tons of pictures with this face instead of a smile.


We had a playdate with our old friend Mitchell today. They were so cute and sweet together. They were both playing with the music station and I called their names to get a picture. This is how they turned around...like a baby prom picture. They fell over right afterwards.


Here they are again smiling for Nicole. We had such a great time playing! I can't believe they are both going to be ONE next month!!


No comments: