title

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Let It Snow!

It snowed this afternoon...and yes, we were excited! Reese was napping during most of the snow falling so I was afraid she was going to miss it. When she woke up from her nap another snow fall started up again so I took her out to play in it! She had a lot of fun for about 20 minutes and it was a fight to bring her back inside.

This chair had fallen over so it had snow on the back. Reese had fun drawing on it.


Not a great picture of little bit but I thought it was neat how a big flake fell right as I was snapping her picture...check out the big white circle at the bottom.


All decked out in her warm gear!


And this is what Sam did while Reese and I played outside. He stayed cozy and warm!!


I have some video I took with our new Kodak video camera (the Kodak version on the Flip). However, my computer is a piece of junk and freezes up when I try to use the USB port in the front. Since I can't reach the ports in the back I will have to load them on Lance's computer later! Check back soon!