title

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Updates

Reese took this picture of Sam and me.  She is our little budding photographer.
2-25-10 003

Sam has been reaching for and grabbing things lately.
2-25-10 018


One of his favorite things to grab is Reese’s hair.  She ALWAYS gets in his face and he will reach out and grab all of that hair.  She doesn’t know whether to cry or laugh when it happens.  He just gets the biggest smile on his face.
2-25-10 020


Reese wanted to wear a head band to school today so I found this one for her to wear.  She looked so cute.  I don’t know if it will still be in her hair when she gets home…we will see.
2-25-10 022

2 comments:

Justin and Kristin said...

Oh my goodness! Sam is getting so big Renee! I have to see him and Reese. What are you doing this weekend?

Nathan and Patricia Harder said...

Pulling hair already! The start of brotherly sisterly love! The things you have to look forward to as they get older. :) LOL