title

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Pink Pig

Yesterday I took the kids down to Lenox to ride the Pink Pig with some friends from college.  Reese was very excited about riding again and talked a lot about how much fun we had last year!

alt

We honestly didn’t have to wait in line too long.  I thought it would be worse than it was.

12-29-10 005

Reese was afraid we were going to miss our turn on the Pink Pig by taking pictures so she did not want to be in the pictures.  She was mad at me for taking her picture.

12-29-10 007

We went with Kristin, Kaitlyn (Kristin’s daughter), Erin, and Erin’s brother and sister Nicholas and Mikayla.   

12-29-10 004

The seats only hold two people so Sam and I rode together.  He was a little nervous about everything but as long as I was holding on to him or holding his hand he was happy.

12-29-10 011

Reese got to ride with Miss Erin but obviously didn’t want her picture taken once again.

12-29-10 009

I am so glad we were able to ride the pig again this year and visit with some old friends I haven’t seen in a while!!

1 comment:

ELC said...

We had so much fun with you guys!