title

Friday, July 6, 2012

Fun Day

Today has been a fun day. This morning I asked the kids if they wanted to go to the pool or Catch Air. They chose Catch Air. Reese asked if she could bring a friend and I thought that was a great idea. So off we went. The girls had so much fun running around together and Sam enjoyed having me follow him around.












After playing hard we went to CFA for some yummy lunch. The kids were so silly there! I just love the workers there. They go out of their way to help you out. A pregnant lady with three kids in tow really got this sweet lady's attention and she went above and beyond!







While at CFA the girls decided to have a pizza and pool night. It ended up working out for everyone and it was a great way to end our day. The kids have been sleeping in late the last few days because of all of the late nights. Fingers crossed the same thing happens tomorrow morning!!

- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: