title

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Parent-Teacher Conference

Yesterday, Lance and I had our first parent-teacher conference with Reese’s teacher. Each teacher meets with each students parents to discuss the progress being made since the beginning of the year. Reese’s teacher had great things to say about her. She showed us some of Reese’s writing from the first day of school through now and it was soooo amazing to see how much she has progressed in those two months. Hearing her read is pretty cool too. This week she checked out There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bat from the library and read the whole thing to us several nights in a row.  Her teacher said she is doing great in all areas and we couldn’t be more proud of her. As a reward for the good marks on her first report card, we gave her the new Tinkerbell movie. She was super excited and watched it right away. I can’t wait to watch it with her on Friday for pizza and a movie night. While Lance and I were walking to her classroom we were checking out the art on the main hallway. In the kindergarten section we spotted this little beauty…

10-25-2012

I am not exactly sure why her drawing is upside down but I just love the profile picture of her talking about herself. Reese’s favorite special is Art!

It says:
*I like to eat pizza!
*I do not like broccoli.
*I want to be a ballerina when I grow up!
*I like the color hot pink!
*I am Reese!
*I like my mom!
*I am a princess!

No comments: