title

Monday, February 26, 2007

IT'S A....

GIRL!!!

We found out this morning we are having a baby girl in July. It is so funny because this whole time we have been talking like it was a girl but in reality had no idea. I am excited that it is a girl but I would have been happy either way. I am not sure how Lance really feels. He says he is excited but I think he is a little nervous about it. He said he was going to go out and buy a gun now. HaHa! The doctors appointment went well. They said everything looks right on track and that the baby is healthy. That is all we can ask for!! Now we have to start the process of finding a name. That is going to be HARD!!

Here are some pictures of Baby Girl Edwards:


This is the view showing it is a girl...
Here she is looking at you...
UPDATE:
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone I have talked to today about having a little girl. It has been overwhelming!! I am so happy that everyone is as excited about this adventure as Lance and I are. Leah called me this afternoon and said she has already gone out and bought a gift for our little girl. She is so sweet! We are going to have the luckiest baby to be surrounding by all of these amazing people!

No comments: