title

Friday, December 7, 2007

Sleep

Sleep is a luxury around here. For some unknown reason our FOUR MONTH OLD has decided she does not need sleep. She doesn't sleep much during the day...maybe two 30-45 minute naps. And then at night she wakes up EVERY TWO HOURS! It sucks! We have been trying different things to see what is causing her to wake up. As hard as it is for me, I know Lance is having a harder time because he has to actually get up in the morning. I get to sleep in as long as she will let me...which is a while if I put her in our bed. Having her sleep in our bed is not ideal and we only bring her in there if it is around six o'clock in the morning or if it has been a rough night...like last night. I finally brought her in to our bed at 4:15, she fell right to sleep, and then didn't wake up until 9:20....when I woke her up!!! We are so frustrated and we don't know what to do. We will keep you posted...

No comments: