title

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Sleeping and Eating

I think Reese is getting back on her sleep schedule...at least I hope she is. Last night I laid her on her back to go to sleep, she woke up a couple of times, I went up around 10 to check on her and she was sleeping on her belly. The doctor said that if she rolls over in her sleep it is ok to leave her that way because she can now move her head around on her belly. She slept so well on her belly! Around 5:30 she was kind of whining but still asleep so I stuck her pacifier in her mouth and she was fine. At 7:30 I heard her "talking" as she does when she wakes up to start the day. I went in to get her out of bed and she was on her back. She doesn't know how to roll from her belly to her back so that was a first!! How exciting! I don't know how she did it but every time she was on her belly today I could tell she was trying to figure it out again. She gets so frustrated when she can't do it. I am so thankful that she is doing better about sleeping. Hopefully we can get her on a good schedule now that we shouldn't be going anywhere for a while.

We started Reese on vegetables today. She ate green beans and gagged every time I put them in her mouth. It was hilarious. We have a video but I have not loaded it yet. I will soon...

Congrats to my cousin Michael and his wife Zoe...they just found out they will be having a little girl in May!

No comments: