title

Monday, February 25, 2008

Date Night

Lance and I had our first date night since Reese was born. Saturday night my parents stayed with Reese for a couple of hours so that we could celebrate our anniversary. We had dinner at the Sun Dial. We had never been there before. It was a nice evening so we could see a lot of Atlanta. It was hard to leave Reese behind for the first time. I had a moment getting in to the car but it quickly passed as we pulled out of the garage. I was excited to spend the evening with Lance. My parents said she did well until it was bath time and bed time. She still won't take a bottle so she didn't have her bed time snack. We got home around 8:30 and she was watching TV with my parents. She started to cry as we walked in the door and then waved good-bye to my parents once I picked her up. I definitely missed her while we were gone.

No comments: