title

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Learning, Learning, Learning

Reese is learning so many new things lately. It is amazing to watch her grow and learn every day. Sometimes I just sit and watch her play and study her toys. I would love to know what she is thinking.
Things she has learned or attempted recently: swimming in the pool, swinging at the playground, waving, saying da-da, and clapping. She is trying really hard to crawl right now. When I sit her on the ground she leans to the side and rocks. She wants to move so bad!!
Today Reese is seven months old. She had her montly doctors visit to get a vaccination and she did very well. She only wimpered and teared up when she was stuck with the needle. She didn't even cry!! She weighed 19 lbs, 11 ounces with clothes on so she is probably closer to 19 pounds.
I was going to load some new pictures but I think Blogger is having some issues and they will not load...I will load later!


No comments: