title

Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap Year...An Extra 24 Hours

We always say "If only there were a few more hours in the day...". Well this year we get a full 24 extra hours. So I am going to be thankful for all that I have during my extra 24 hours. Some times I don't feel like I say thank you enough...especially to God. I think that is really all he wants to hear is "Thank you".

I am thankful for my sweet little family!!

Lance is so amazing. He is working so hard. The alarm goes off at 5:05...he is out of bed by 5:30 or so. I know it is so hard for him to get up knowing that the other person in the bed gets to stay there. He goes to the gym to get his day started right. Then he spends the next nine hours at work busting his tail so that I can stay home and raise our beautiful daughter. And then he comes home and usually does something for work during the evening. Either before or after doing work, he plays with and entertains Reese for a little while. It definitely gives me a little break even though usually I find myself on the floor playing with them both.

Reese is growing so fast and I am so thankful to be able to stay home to watch her. She is getting herself on to a schedule. It is something that I thought would never happen. The early days when I had no idea when she would eat, sleep, cry, or be happy are behind us. I can make plans to do something at a specific time and know that I will not interrupt her! Yeah!! We are so blessed to have a healthy, happy baby!

Thank you God for my sweet little family!

What do you plan to do with your extra 24 hours??

No comments: