title

Friday, February 1, 2008

Lost

I am so excited that Lost is back on. I don't know how long it will be on because of the writers strike. I am not sure how many episodes were recorded. Hopefully we will get to see the full season. I am spoiled because we have been watching full seasons of different shows from Netflix so I feel like I should have all of the answers to Lost by the end of the week. Last nights episode was interesting. I enjoyed it except for the scary parts. I think I am more of a wuss now than ever before. I get scared of the mental problems people have on there...I am not sure why. Maybe because that part can be so much more real than a polar bear running after you on an island in the Pacific. Hurley is probably one of my favorite characters who was followed last night. He is funny, lovable, and always there for any one who needs it! I can't wait to see where this season takes us. If this show turns out stupid in the end, I am going to be really angry that I have wasted all of this time watching it!! I have a website that I always look at because they have still shots of things that you probably missed. I link to it on the sidebar but I don't know if it is going to work. I tried to access it earlier and it wouldn't work. Sometimes it is extra busy the morning after a show.

No comments: