title

Friday, March 14, 2008

Hold Up

I'm so confused. Did you watch Lost last night? I was totally caught off guard at the end...and a little confused. Now I was just looking at my favorite Lost website and am even more confused but should be enlightened.

1) As I am looking through last nights recap on the site I discover that Michael is Ben's spy...what?? I totally didn't catch that. I just thought Michael had been held captive by the boat and put to work.

2) Apparently the tombstone said that Jin died in the crash so they were actually flashing back in his life. What? I totally thought they were flashing forward but I couldn't figure out how he died. Apparently the year of the dragon was in 2000. Hmmm... And I thought Jin was going to be one of the Oceanic 6!! Who do we have now...Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid, and Sun? The spoilers I read were wrong!!

3) The girl that was reading the book that was upside down is the one that jumped overboard. Man I really need to pay more attention!!

4) Paulo and Nikki were on the screen shot when Sun was turning the TV off...what?

I guess if you don't watch Lost you have no idea what I am talking about here. If you do watch Lost, can you help me out?? I think I am too literal to watch this show. I don't think deep enough about what I am seeing.

No comments: