title

Monday, March 3, 2008

Itch, Itch

I am itching for summer time! Today was another absolutely beautiful day. Instead of the gym, Reese and I ventured to the park again. We got there around one and didn't leave until right before three. Reese fell asleep shortly after I started walking so I kept walking until she woke up. I think I read some where that the park has two miles of trails so I figured I got about six miles of walking in today! I wish we could do that every day. Reese's face is a little pink tonight. I feel bad about letting her get a little too much sun. Tomorrow, after the storm blows through, I am going to go buy her some sunscreen. I had a sun hat on her today but it was so windy that the hat kept blowing off. As we were leaving I ran in to a friend who is about to have a baby. She is due on the 17th...and said she is ready for the baby to come. She looked so cute though! I wish we could have walked together today. Once she has the baby we will meet up to walk through the beautiful park! I can't wait to go back there again.

No comments: